All internal transfer to different department & promotion of employees can be managed through the tool.
- Intercompany transfer (only applicable if multiple companies are activated).
- Process of transferring from one company to another within the group is available.
- Records of employees will be maintained in one database with their complete employment history even if they are transferred multiple numbers of times across companies.
Training has become an integral part of the Human Resource or the L&D department of organisations, and hence it is imperative to have it included in our HRIS
- Employee level training plan can be created based on inputs from the performance cycle or manually updated by the reporting manager. An employee can also request specific training which on approval get included in his training plan.
- Training calendar can be maintained centrally or by location, can be viewed by all in the company.
- Training manager can plan for training, create a list of eligible employees, decide the nomination process and share the training content/documents/ reading material associated with the training with employees.
- Training and trainer feedback can be taken after the training completion.
- Managers can nominate or withdraw employees confirmed for training based on workload.
Employee exit is an integral part of the employee life cycle and can often be very complicated. This function has also been covered extensively in our module.
- Separation of the employee due to resignation, management initiated separation, retirement or death can be managed by the tool.
- Resignation process including submission by Employee, HR or Manager, approval and all clearances can be managed. The checklist can be designed which would be updated by all clearance approvers.
- Full and final processing and all clearances are managed in the system.
- Recovery of outstanding advances and assets not returned is supported. The shortfall in notice period can be recovered in full and final.
- Resignation withdrawal and reinstatement is possible.
- Exit interviews can be updated by HR or by the employee even after leaving the company.
- All retirement-related activities can be taken care off through the module.
- Rewards based on company policy can be created. Rewards can have a citation and/or a cash award.
- Nomination and approval process can be configured.
- Frequency reward and limit of the number of rewards given out can be defined.
- Announcement of rewards to other employees/departments can be controlled through the tool.
With a reliable HRIS, businesses can transform the way they leverage the human capital in their organisations, and reduce the gap between employee productivity and technology. Save a considerable amount of time, money, and resources.