In the wake of a strict legal framework and increasing regulations for managing the permanent and contractual staff, due diligence is a must. The integrity of the business is reflected in the commitment of organisations towards legal adherence. While companies stay engaged in strengthening their core business, they may not have the time to carry out compliance responsibilities.
WEAVINGS, a reputed manpower consultancy offers specialised compliance services that help organisations in law-abidance. Indian companies believe that legal compliance is one of the critical pillars of corporate governance without which companies may incur high cost in the form of the tarnished image, thus losing investors’ confidence.
WEAVINGS empowers its clients to work without qualms while they save a significant amount of resources that could be spent in continuous monitoring to avoid penalties. We act as a reliable HR compliance services provider in a volatile market like India. Get in touch with our Mumbai, Bangalore, Noida and Kolkata offices.
Why should you choose statutory compliance services from Weavings?
- We have complete knowledge of regulatory environment including timelines, process and documentation required for maintaining professional compliance.
- We rely on a centralised database for a faster turnaround.
- Our flagship application 'TEJAS' is a technology agnostic process-driven application for all your compliance-related concern to give you a seamless experience.
- A web-based application which is accessible from anywhere using standard web browsers.
- All the Statutory Compliance Reports for all states and central laws are auto-generated and available for download/print at the click of a button.
- We follow rigorous and systematic methodology with zero tolerance for deviations.
- We adopt the best practices to eliminate the slightest possibility of penalties arising due to litigations.
- We maintain accurate and timely records for sound compliance procedures.
- We help our clients in creating an effective compliance structure.
- Mapping of the Staffing industry related business process and statutory compliances based on the domain knowledge of Weavings experts.
- We possess a dedicated & experienced compliance management team to keep track of changing laws and updates.
When you choose statutory compliance outsourcing to an experienced agency such as Weavings, you ensure effective compliance without having to maintain a separate department for it. Our regulatory compliance services are an ideal solution for the diligent management of your business.
Labour Laws Covered:
- Shops and Commercial Establishments Act (S&E).
- The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provision Act - 1952 (EPF).
- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Act - 1948 (ESIC).
- The Professional Tax Act (PT) 1975.
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act (LWF) 1965.
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act - 1970 (CLRA).
- The Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation Act), 1986.
- The Minimum Wages Act-1948.
- The Payment of Wages Act-1936.
- The Payment of Bonus Act-1965.
- The Maternity Benefit Act-1961.
- The Payment of Gratuity Act-1972.
- The Equal Remuneration Act-1976.
- The Industrial Establishment (N&FH) ACT 1963.
- The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) ACT-1959.
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) ACT, 2013.
- The Employees Compensation ACT-1923.
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) ACT 1946 - Model Standing Order Only.
- The Industrial Disputes ACT 1947.
- The Apprentice ACT, 1961.
- The Interstate Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services) ACT, 1979.
- The Factories ACT, 1948.
- The Trade Unions Act, 1926.
Why to opt for statutory compliance services from Weavings?
Statutory Compliance is a major part of contract staffing as there are lot of government regulations that have to be followed. At Weavings, we have a dedicated team of professionals who handle the statutory compliance services offered by us. There is no need to lookout for a separate statutory compliance vendor if you partner with us. When you outsource your payroll to a staffing agency, statutory compliance becomes a major part of the services and therefore, it is essential that you choose the best statutory compliance service provider as there a lot of legal implications if the organisation does not adhere to all the labour laws.
Weavings has been one of the leading statutory compliance service provider in India. Compliance Management itself is a very complex task and hence, requires a dedicated team to ensure that the organisation does not default on any parameter for labour laws.
No matter what sector you are in or what is the scale of your organisation, WEAVINGS is your trusted partner when it comes to Statutory Compliance Management.
"Weaving perfection in your business with our professional and comprehensive range of compliance management services"